
Jillian, you are a stupid stupid girl. I've said it before and I'll say it again. First you let Wes make you look like an idiot. He basically said "if you're not into me then I'm not into you," and instead of picking up on his obviously disingenuous antics, you went ahead and let him soar through to the final four so that he could announce to the world that he's the first guy to make it to the final four with a girlfriend. I thought that was as low as you could go, and then you cut Reid. Not only did you let lovely, kind Reid go home because he wouldn't promise to propose to you, but you kept the guy that can't get it up.
The entire conversation between you and Reid consisted of you trying to badger him into saying he'll propose. You guys just met! What's the damn hurry? If anything it should be refreshing to see a guy being absolutely honest that he feels rushed. He SHOULD FEEL RUSHED, he's being forced to propose after knowing you for two weeks. Reid likes you, he said he could see this progressing. Any guy that says he's ready to marry you after being on a TV show with you for a few weeks is a liar. What happens when you move to their city and hang in real life? How can you KNOW? HOW JILLY.
So, Reid was sent home. Then, poor guy mentions in the limo it's all his fault he didn't tell her he loves her. It's not your fault, Reid, you were right to be cautious. Why propose if you don't want to be married?
Meanwhile, left behind is Kiptyn, who is just a cardboard cutout of a dude, and Ed, who can't get it up. Oh, you tried to make it vague with talk of lack of chemistry and pressure and sunburns, but the upshot is that Ed couldn't perform. You told poor Chris Harrison that you were worried that there wasn't chemistry. You should be worried he can't get it up - ever. I guess it is mean to dump someone because they can't get their willy wonking, but isn't that a bit weird and awkward? Aside from the soft wee-wee, Ed is creepy! I want to like him because he's from Chi-town, but I can't. He's some sort of computer nerd that didn't know he was sort of cute and now he acts like he's king of the world and with the hottest girl around. Yes, you are the hottest girl around because there are no other girls around. it's not fair because Ed left and then came back. And he can't keep his hands off of you! Isn't it a bit annoying? Guess who won't be watching the finale, now. I'll watch the fun reunion, but the finales usually suck anyway.
Reid, my darling, I said two weeks ago that you're too good for her. Dust of the embarrassment of losing and realize that Jillian isn't all that and you could find a nice gal that won't rush you into things you don't want. I wish your picture up top was a tad better, and you have silly hair, but perfection doesn't exist. After searching for your picture, I learned that your last name is Rosenthal! Could it be that you are one of us? Oh joy.
Dear, Reid, if I wasn't engaged, I'd give you my number. See? No pressure here.
"Yes, you are the hottest girl around because there are no other girls around" - LOL. That is a good strategy... Reid is coming back!!! Does he really like Jilly? How can that be?
ReplyDelete