Finally, I Love Money is getting good. I'm starting to sort of like these people, and they're starting to sort of like each other. I have no idea why I find this show so appealing, but I certainly enjoyed this episode. I no longer hate MILF, and the truth comes out about TWeed.
This week's challenge had couples stand on a small wooden thingy and kiss the ass of their partner. They picked out of a hat to find a partner, so they couldn't actually pick. MILF has already said she's throwing the challenge, and she gets Buddha. Buckwild is also going to quit and she gets Ice. TWeed and Mayamee are the only ones left to give it a go. The couples have to keep lips to ass without putting their hands anywhere and without falling of the wooden thingy.
Buckwild says something about not wanting to kiss a girl and quits, MILF shoves Buddha off the wooden thingy. All that's left are TWeed and Mayamee. The gold team thinks they're set, but everyone falls except Frenchie and Prancer. Tweed is having a hard time balancing with his big feet and eventually falls (Bonez and Cali are left out of the competition). Couple of problems I have with this. Buddha choses to wear the Speedo while MILF will kiss his butt. Why wouldn't MILF be wearing the Speedo?? Also, if you knew your partner was going to throw a challenge, wouldn't you opt to take the control and be the kiss giver instead of recipient?
The goal for everyone is to get Buddha into the box. MILF and Becky say they're going to throw challenges until Buddha is gone. TWeed realizes this sucks, and plans to vote Buddha off. And, Buddha implies that TWeed sucks for losing, though TWeed has a point that none of the guys have any idea how hard the challenge really was. And I believe him, it's just he decides to go off the deep end.
The gold group tries to get Bonez to vote with them, but Bonez isn't sure because Buddha has been nothing but honest. In what way Bonez? Either I'm not seeing something or Bonez is dumb. Bonez says he will look at performance.
When the vote comes Bonez sides with Buddha. In the box is Becky, MILF and TWeed. I don't see what Bonez owes Buddha. You have two chicks saying they'll stop throwing challenges when Buddha goes. The other team hates Buddha - just get rid of him!!
Frank the Entertainer was the paymaster, so he's picking who goes home. Somehow he and Becky have started their romance without VH1 showing me. That's some of my favorite parts of the show! MILF has proved that she will throw challenges and is on their side. No brainer. AND, let's not forget TWeed said he wouldn't pick Buddha, and then he did pick him on his team. No brainer. TWeed goes ballistic and says MILF can't be trusted. MILF threw a challenge, in fact she DID prove she can be trusted. And, MILF is weak so she won't be a threat at the end. No brainer Fran, what's the problem.
Thankfully, I think that the VH1 wanted to throw me off with the editing. TWeed goes home, and now MILF is starting to annoy me less. TWeed was never in my good graces so see ya.
Then, I thought the episode was over, but nooooo! Craig the host informs me there's more! He's going to mix these up. Everyone has to write down the name of the person that is the same gender as them as the person they trust most. The winners are Sapphyri and 20 Pack. Um, 20 Pack? Where did that happen? The first time he was captain, he had Frank tell him what to do. Why is he the most trusted dude. And he won by a landslide. Whatever.
The teams don't make too much sense, and honestly I can't remember the deets. Basically, Sapphyri didn't pick Becky. I guess they want to have a spy on the other team or some crap, but don't they realize they'll have less enemies if they're not throwing challenges.
The catch is that the person who isn't picked will go home. It's down to Ice and Buddha, and the 20 Pack team (with Becky) huddle. No WAY either Sapphyri or Becky Buckwild are letting Buddha stay. Ice is picked, Buddha goes home. What will happen next with these new teams? And will I get to see more love connections?
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment