So now Ray J has a show on VH1 where he is trying to find love. I saw some previews for his show and thought nothing of it, because I figured it was one of those "let's follow the sort of famous people." Apparently, this is one of those "let's try and date the washed up famous people."
I'm sure there are plenty of you who don't know who Ray J is, so let me pause. There are a number of reasons that Ray J might sound sort of familiar to you:
1. He is an actual recording artist. I really don't know any of his songs, but google search brought up "Sexy Can I," which I have heard on the radio and quickly switched channels. In fact I just asked my local music fiend if she knows any Ray J songs and she said: "one. oh wait, nevermind, thats Ray Ray." So that should tell you something.
2. He's Brandy's brother!
3. He had a sex tape with Kim Kardashian! In fact, she might be the reason he is sorta famous.
Despite the fact that Ray J isn't really known for his music talent, I am shocked that he has sunk to this level. He is good looking and YOUNG. Take a look at some of these photos I found online, this fellow does not need VH1 to find him ladies. I'm not afraid to say he's almost hot. Why on Earth would you enter the realm of old age and skanky skanks by putting yourself on a dating show, Ray J? I didn't actually watch any of the show, because it was too depressing. I saw one moment where Ray J was all into talking to a girl with a tiger tattooed on her FACE. Yup, that was enough for me to say "no thanks."
I did a little searching to figure out why Ray J decided to kill his career, and found this release from VH1 “Ray J may be one of the most infamous playboys in hip-hop, but he still hopes to find that special woman he can settle down with … and VH1 is going to help! The “Sexy Can I” singer is getting his own dating show in 2009, and producers are already looking for smart, attractive women over 21 who think they can handle the drama of celebrity life. If you’re near one of the following locations, e-mail for an audition! Here’s your chance to roll down the red carpet with Ray J!”
Well when you put it like that, I'm upset that I didn't apply! I want to roll down the red carpet with Ray J! But seriously, I tell all my single guy friends when they're ready to settle down with that special woman then go on VH1 and see what happens.
Poor guy, it was nice sort of knowing who you are Ray J. Maybe some of your girls will end up on I Love Money?
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment