Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Leilene is Gone - Not a Moment Too Soon

I don't dislike Leilene. I really don't. She is a pretty lady with a lot of ... a lot of passion? She provides some entertainment I suppose, but I was getting tired of all this talk about friendship and fake attempts at quitting the game. While I like the house drama more than the competitions, Leilene's drama just got tired.

We start the episode off with Leilene and Heat making out. Heat is a bit upset that Leilene used to like Buddha. Leilene doesn't want Heat to get hurt so recommends he stays away. This makes Heat even more upset, which makes Leilene upset, and she packs up her stuff and heads out the door. It would've been nice if this were the end, but no her "friends" Buckwild and Saaphyrri (whose name I will spell differently every time on purpose because it makes no sense) make her come inside and they tell her how much they loooove her. Really they just want to use her to their advantage.

Turns out MILF also has the hots for Buddha, who again pretends to think she's cool and promises not to vote for her. I can't stand MILF. Is it hard to raise a child when you have a glazed look on your face at all times? Speaking of the kid, who is watching him/her while she is on these shows? For that matter where are Leilene's kids? She has multiples.

The challenge is some sort of soccer thing. MILF and Saaaaphyri are captains though neither knows what they're doing. Saaphyrrri and Frenchie fight because Frenchie can't play sports. MILF can't either so her team hates her. Safari's team wins.

The Green team losers put MILF, Leilene and Buckwild in the box. Why would you waste your time putting Buckwild in the box when Saffary is her best friend? Think people! You wasted a chance at kicking someone else out. MILF is upset because Buddha voted for her when he said he wouldn't. And he didn't really need to vote for her because there were enough votes for her to go in anyway, which means Buddha is just an a-hole.

MILF has decided she will leave because she is so upset that Buddha voted for her. Saphyri wants her to stay and Buddha starts yelling at them. Then Buckwild sticks her face in there. I wasn't quite sure what the heck they were all arguing about, which happens often. I do love how Buckwild is NOT afraid to stick her face into Buddha's and yell, because I sure would be. He's big and scary. In fact I think the term she used for him was "chocolate covered peanut." Ha ha!

Saaafffyyyri goes on her outing with Buckwild, MILF and Leilene. Leilene is so upset that Sapyri would even consider eliminating her that she walks away yet again. Just shut up and sit down! How hard is that? Caaphyri asks MILF if she will throw challenges and MILF says "maybe." Apparently that is enough for Sapyri cause she keeps MILF and sends Leilene home. Saphyri explains that Leilene needs to go home because this game is too stressful. Then why didn't you let her go home when she wanted to quit? Leilene and Sahyri hug and insist they will always be friends! Heat yells to Leilene that she's a great girl and best of luck.

I would've preferred that MILF go home because I can't stand listening/looking at her, but Leilene was jumping on my last nerve while wearing heels. Can we just leave Buckwild out of the box? In the grand tradition of me I'm falling for the scene-stealer.

When are Frenchie and 12 Pack gonna hook up?

1 comment:

  1. so how is this MILF character you speak of? is it a real mother you had visit or something, i got caught when i as little for checking out my moms friend in the shower!

    ReplyDelete