Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Complainers Never Win, Either

When are the ladies on ANTM going to learn? Celia did manage to escape elmination even though she snitched, but I have a hard time believing she'll win thanks to that episode. The fact that she looks slightly cross-eyed doesn't help either. , however, hasn't learned from past seasons and her complaining got her sent home. It wasn't the complaining actually, but what I like to call the Blame Game.

Gals who do not take responsibility for their crappy photos just aren't going to make it to the end. And blaming Jay Manuel? Girl, you must be crazy. I wish every day that Jay Manuel was the art director for my life, because that man can do know wrong.

Here's what happened, the gals had to pose in an image inspired by Carmen Miranda. Though the girls were given fruit hats and told to camp it up a tad, no one seemed to understand what Mr. Jay wanted. Then, it seems what Mr. Jay wanted wasn't what Tyra wanted, and so basically everyone had a crappy shot. Alison won by default, and because her cartoon face made the shot work.

Natalie had been complaining about everything throughout the whole show, capping it off with noting that Brasil, "isn't that great." The girls already feel she is a snot, so it was obvious she was on the outs. Natalie really is the most model-y of them all, but her 'tude did sort of suck. In the photo shoot, Mr. Jay did remark over and over that she was doing great. So when Natalie got to panel and they said her pictures were all the same, (for some reason they're not on the site) she informed them that Mr. Jay said she was doing great and so she saw no reason to do anything else. Tyra had a hard time believing Mr. Jay wouldn't tell her to switch it up, but Natalie insisted her told her not to move! That was the nail in her coffin - bye bye Nat!

Luckily, my gal Fo is still left in the game, because as I noted a few posts ago I would have no one left to root for if she leaves. This espisode, Fo actually won the challenge, which meant she received 50% more frames, and could take them from whomever she wished. Since Teyona has been somehow taking good pictures and didn't pick Fo when she won the last challenge, Fo decided to take the shots from Teyona. Of course Teyona got mad and bitchy and she and Amit talked a poop-storm behind Fo's back. Teyona, she has to take the frames from someone. The show required her to do it for drama sake so GET OVER YOURSELF. It means you're a threat. Everyone LOVES to be a threat.

I understand Teyona less than I understand Celia. Her pics are OK, but man does she look like a skinny little something in person. Celia also was slightly endearing in the clip show last week where they show a whole different side to some of the models. I do like how every time Celia walks to accept her picture she does a little catwalk stride. I just wish she wasn't a snitch, and that her eyes weren't weird.

Down to 5! Only one I haven't mentioned is Aminat. She has lovely skin and a lovely face- can't take pictures. She's out next.

No comments:

Post a Comment