I think it's quite clear from my last post that I'm not a fan of the new housewife, Kelly Bensimon. I had gotten over her use of the word "cute," but when you mess with Bethany, you mess with me.
I understand that Kelly was a bit put off by the way Bethany acted at the arthritis charity meeting. Bethany could've put a sock in it and didn't need to make snotty comments to the woman beside her, but that's how Bethany rolls and that's why I love her. Even Bethany knew she was a bit harsh and would've apologized... but that was before Kelly went nutso.
After telling Ramona not to obsess about Simon, Kelly went on to obsess about Bethany for the rest of the show. Unable to get past being insulted and referred to as a "no" person, Kelly had Bethany meet her at a loud saloon.
Kelly arrived at the meeting half an hour late, then proceeded to tell Bethany that they're not friends and they never will be. She also informed Bethany that she's better and then when Bethany calmly responded, Kelly started to really go off the deep end. Kelly was angry about the way Bethany "is," but when asked what that meant told Bethany "oh, you know." Kelly wanted Bethany to go off the handle, but instead Bethany calmly listened and tried not to laugh. Score 12 for Ms. B.
Bethany even admitted to the camera that she would've apologized to Kelly if she said she felt hurt, but obviously that wasn't the right approach after being verbally attacked by hurricane weirdo.
Later, Kelly described the incident to the Countess (who is going to lose her title soon!), and even the stuck-up LuAnn informed Kelly that she might not have approached the situation in the right way.
After Kelly confronted Bethany she headed off to a date with a smarmy Italian man half her age and proceeded to talk to him about - you guessed it: Bethany!
Kelly. Is. Delusional.
The rest of this episode was devoted to Mario and Ramona fighting with everyone. First they fight with Jill over that stupid tennis game. No one cares! And Mario, don't yell at a lady. Ramona and her man also fought with Alex and Simon, because it seems Ramona invited Alex and Simon to a party the same day that a nude picture of Alex surfaced. Mario and Ramona felt that this information should have been provided before the event. I have no idea why. I used to like Mario, but I guess he'd have to be weird to marry crazy eyes. This might be the only time I'll ever side with Alex and Simon.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for Team Bethany!!! Hurricane weirdo indeed - musta been why she was wearing those pink rubber rain boots - even Kelly needs protection from herself.
ReplyDeleteI am watching this episode for the millionth time and it still amazes me how crazy Kelly is... " you're here and I'm up here"... I really love how she said goodbye to her and then POP psycho alert in the corner! I know people who are just like Kelly and it's really scary to see that someone can be that out of touch with reality. PS - using "big" words that one doesn't understand will never make up for your psychosis.
ReplyDeleteLove love love Bethany and I love that she now has it all!
I have only just started watching and after only a few episodes I am ADDICTED! I honestly can NOT believe Kelly is free to roam the streets of NY as a free person when she is clearly insane! Although she is a fool and quite entertaining I am surprised no one has ever stepped in and had her psycho analyzed. I'm serious there is so obviously something wrong with her!!! She is completely delusional paranoid and just plain ODD!
ReplyDelete