Monday, January 26, 2009

The Lame Bus Pulled Up to the House


Okay, so two weeks ago the lame bus pulled up to the Real World house. I have to say that I like these kids more than some of the others. These kids are not just interested in making out and getting drunk; however, they are all on some high horses and think that they are the smartest kids to ever live.

Let's start at the beginning. Apparently JD has a big... member. Chet is obsessed with the fact that JD is using huge condoms, which is appropriate since we have to assume at some point Chet will realize he is gay. All of a sudden, there is a banana in a condom floating in the fish tank. Chet and Ryan think this is hilarious. And while it's not that funny, it's not really a big deal. JD freaks out and insists there are no more pranks!! Chet apologizes, though doesn't understand why JD is so bothered. Turns out JD is mad that Chet went through his things to get the condoms, while Chet insists he bought a whole new box for this prank. Um, OK.

Time for everyone to go to a gay club! Yay. Chet dresses like someone who belongs at a gay club, and Ryan makes fun of him. At the club JD dares Ryan to dance with the drag queen announcer, then he dares him to kiss her. The Queen pretends to go for Ryan's cheek and then gets his lips. Ryan is a good sport about the whole thing.

Btw I'm sure I have the order of this all wrong.

Katelynne comes out to Sara, who of course is so happy that she is a part of Katelynne's world. The two sit around and talk about existentialism or other such important topics that make them feel brilliant. You know, those talks you have in college when you're high and know that you are better than everyone else? Those talks. Ryan and Chet listen and that is one Ryan reveals that the lame bus has pulled up to the house. Which cracks me up. Oh, Ryan, I still love you so.

Baya goes to audition for some hip hop conservatory. She isn't a bad dancer, but watch her face, she's thinking too much. She is all nervous that she won't be accepted and she's not good enough. But she's accepted, golly I wonder why they let her in? Free publicity could it be? She TURNS THEM DOWN. I have no idea why. Now I hate her. She says she can't give it her all. Then why did she try out?

Katelynn also tells Baya she is transgendered, and Baya is cool. I don't think Katelynn has told the guys yet, but I'm not sure. We know they know.

Chet's family comes to visit. They are a whole band of aryan-looking mormans from Utah. Although they look like scary stepford family, they're pretty nice to everyone and accepting. JD loves Chet's family.

JD gets drunk! He comes home from a night out after everyone and complains that the person at the shop around the corner doesn't speak English. Chet is APALLED (!) that JD would be so ignorant. JD points out that he is a second-generation American and his parents don't speak English. Little aryan Chet explains that those people in the store work hard and try their best. How dare JD. How dare he!! Chet just wants to make it seem like he isn't aryan and ignorant, but he's just making himself look worse.

2 comments:

  1. Hurry up and watch last weeke's episode!!! We must talk about Ryan singing the tampon song to try out for real music biz cred. Can't wait to see how long your love affair lasts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Yes, I loved Ryan for just a moment when he made the lame bus comment.

    ReplyDelete