Okay, yes. I'm still watching Momma's Boys. I just lied to my friend and told him I watch it from time to time. Then I told him about this blog and that I need to keep up on all the shows so that I can write about them. I have made my filthy habit legitimate!
I knew this episode was going to be juicy because last week's preview showed a giant glass box filled with files for every one of the girls that held their most intimate secrets.
The fancy clear box was wheeled out in the first moment of the show, and the girls learned that three challenge winners would be safe, but everyone else could have their file pulled if a mother wanted to take a gander. This prompted a number of them to confess that they had posed for playboy. One of them we already knew about, while another was new to confess. Sweet little Erica still felt no need to reveal that she was in Penthouse. Her plan was to simply win the challenge. I guess the others felt that they didn't have a chance.
The challenge was a cook-off, and all the girls had to prepare one of the guys' favorite dishes. Robert of course loves matzo ball soup because Jews do not eat anything else. Michael likes spaghetti and meatballs, while Jojo likes some Iraqi dish that no one had ever heard of. The girls were also allowed to make a random dish to show off their own creative cooking skills.
The girls choose their dish and get to work. Some of them paired up and others were on teams. It didn't really make sense since only three of them would win, but no one felt the need to address this. A few of the girls chose to try their own dish, including Erica, who hoped maybe it would help her win. None of the girls chose Jojo's dish and Mrs. B. decided to act like she was hurt and cry. Why would anyone choose to make the dish to be judged by the most judgemental of women, especially when they've never heard of it and have no clue how it's supposed to look or taste. One brave girl, Liz I think, decided to make the dish, which was really a great strategy because now she's on Mrs. B's good side. Michelle did her cooking in heels and a manicure, and clearly had no desire to even try. Lorraine (Michael's Mom, I finally figured out her name) watched the whole time scowling at the blond's fake efforts.
The winners of the challenge end up being Erica, Liz and a team of Meghan and some brunette? It really doesn't matter because they aren't the interesting ones. Now the moms have a chance to pull the remaining files, and here is where the fun begins!!
Lorraine first pulls out Michelle's file, and learns that she has had botox, lip implants, extentions and two breast augmentations. Now my guess is that meant each breast was augmented, but Lorraine took it to mean she had two surgeries on her breasts, which made her very confused and angry. None of this comes as a surprise since Michelle is the most plastic looking of the bunch. However, Lorraine then discovers that Michelle is in debt for $139,000!!! Keep in mind this girl is 25 (though she looks to be in her mid 30s). Michelle faces the music and Lorraine is actually pretty polite when explaining she just doesn't think Michelle is the right girl for her boy.
Mrs. B. chooses to pull Brittany's file, because if you remember correctly, Brittany has a big butt and that is not acceptable. Mrs. B says she asked Brittany in the past if she has had plastic surgery and Brittany said no. Turns out Brittany lied, and Mrs. B. opens the file to see a nice and naked Brittany. This makes Mrs. B's day.
Esther chooses Lauren's file, because she is in love with Lauren and determined to make sure Robert picks her. Lauren's file is squeaky clean (boring), and Esther is pleased as punch.
And that's it!! So many more juicy secrets that will never be revealed :(. What a waste.
Now the moms tell their sons about what they've discovered. Jojo is sort of upset that everyone has seen Brittany's business, but Michael doesn't seem to care about Michelle's plastic surgery OR debt. Does he not realize that once they marry that becomes his debt? When he asks her how much she says "a lot." Hmmmm. Robert is happy that Lauren is an angel, but isn't really that into her.
There are some quick random dates, and then it's elimination time. Guess what, Corina, the one that got saved last time? She's cut. Surprise surprise. Then I guess some others are cut. However, many stay that I have never seen even talk to one of the guys. Good for them. Cara is cut, and she freaks out. She cries and carries on because she never got a date. Which is sort of true, a whole bunch of other nobodies got to go on dates, why didn't she? And she is pissed because they all made fun of her. Mrs. B. calms her down, I guess dumb girls are better than big butts.
Called to the pool are some girl I've never seen, Brittany and Michelle. The girl I've never seen goes first and they all say they want to get to know her. Why didn't they call down any of the other girls they didn't get to know? This show doesn't make any sense most of the time. Michael tells Michelle that he doesn't care about her fake boobies our her debt. She's hot and he would like to make out with her more. Maybe that's not what he said, but we know what he means. Unfortunately, Jojo can't handle the world seeing his lady naked, so Brittany is sent home. Mrs. B. is happy the witch with the big butt is gone. Maisha (who let's face it, looks like Brandy and has a name eerily similar to Moesha) starts crying and flailing. I guess she and Brittany are best friends. I have never seen them speak to each other, so I'm not sure why the producers thought this was necessary. I guess they wanted to make sure we knew African-American contestants were still there.
Speaking of which... next week Jojo kisses either Misty or Camilla. I didn't get a good look. Mrs. B watches from a helicopter and throws a coniption. Actually, not too excited about this one, but we'll see. Mrs. B's antics make me sick and the less we see her the better. I'm just ready for Lorraine to find out that Erica posed for Penthouse. Ooh the sparks that will fly.
No comments:
Post a Comment