
I am over a week behind on my Momma's Boys. I went on vacay to sunny North Carolina where I didn't blog a bit. So Merry Xmas and Happy Hanukah and all that jazz. I did watch Momma's Boys before I left, so a lot of the details are shady.
Michael has his date where he teaches them to be firemen. Michael's mom really like Erica, which will be cool when she learns Erica was a Penthouse whatever of the year. But, Michael likes blond things so he picks another girl, but honestly I can't figure out which she is because all the blonds look the same. Michael's mom is not happy with the fake boobies and fake blond hair. The girl's lips look a little overly large as well. Ooh I'm guessing it's this girl. Apparently Michael isn't into the natural look.
Okay so we have Robert's date, and it looks like they do a picnic and a whole bunch of other somewhat lame activities compared to the other guys. Robert picks Amanda for his date, who clearly isn't that interested in him. Frankly, I'm not sure what he sees in Amanda because she isn't anything special. She is a med student, and I think that's all he cares about. Esther looooooves http://www.nbc.com/Mommas_Boys/contestants/girls/as well, and she and Michael's mom get in a fight over her. Amanda tells Michael that Robert picked her, but it doesn't mean anything. If I had to choose between the rough-n-tumble Michael with his great abs and smile and Robert, the funny Jewish guy, I'd probably pick Michael. And, I'm Jewish... and love a sense of humor. That should tell you the problem with Robert.
It's time for elimination, and honestly I can't remember who is called to the pool, aside from Miss Goodie-Two-Shoes Megan. However, I did notice that Vita is sent home without a pool visit, proving that she only stayed for drama purposes. Now that the drama is over, so is she.
For elimination, all the girls decide that Megan needs a makeover and they goop on the makeup and straighten her hair. Megan does look hot, but if you've ever seen Made it's all about confidence and she still doesn't seem to have that. Like Marjorie from ANTM I just want to shake Megan and tell her to snap out of it. The boys are all excited that Megan looks hot, but Michael says he doesn't want her and even Robert says he doesn't want her. Then we get to Jojo, who asks Megan to stay. Megan starts crying because she's sooooo happy, but Jojo isn't the one she wants. And let's pause here and examine why Jojo picked her. Either the producers told him to so she could stay, or he was enamored by how hot she now looks and he's a shallow ass. Sort of a lose/lose. Meanwhile, all the girls are watching on the balcony and saying "We love you Megan," and "You are the awesomest Hotty!" or some other such drivel. I still do not see what is so great about Megan. She stands there for like five minutes hemming and hawing and saying it isn't fair for her to stay when the other girl that is left, Carina, is obviously going home now, which was obvious because we've never really seen her around. Megan sobs and sobs and then finally chooses to go home; I would to if Jojo was the guy after me. The girls all cry because they love Megan so much and she is officially labeled a saint.
Now, the guys look at Carina who is feeling rather awkward because she was about to go home. She asks, "Uh, do you guys want me to stay?" and they say "of course!" I predict she'll go home next week.
Speaking of next week... the dirty secrets come out! The mom's are given a file on all the ladies and get to see what bad things they have done in the past. Classic!
No comments:
Post a Comment