Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Atlanta Will Return - Yes!


I am pleased to report that according to People, The Real Housewives of Atlanta will be returning for a second season. If the far less interesting Real Housewives of OC can return for a third season, it should come as no surprise that Bravo will take its cameras down to Atlanta once again.

The People article mentions a number of questions that excited viewers may have about the upcoming season, but who I'm not going to lose any sleep about what is covered in season 2. I do hope that all of the housewives remain, though actually I could do without Sheree. Kim is ridiculous, but at least she is hilarious and entirely clueless. Sheree thinks she knows what's going on, and she comes off as both mean and fake. It was great to see her clothing line that she had nothing to do with flop, but I'd hate to see something actual go her way. And, though I like Deshawn, she needs to be a little more interesting. She might be a great person with lots to give, but that doesn't make for good TV. If Bravo is going to give anyone the boot, it would be here, which might not be a bad thing for Shawny.

We have a long wait ahead of us, but rest assured the day will come when Nene will be back in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment