Sunday, December 14, 2008

Final Three Prediction!

I've almost made it to the finale of Charm School! This week we had a waste-of-time recap show, but next week will be the finale. Then after that is the reunion, which is sometimes the best of all (see Heather punching Daisy in the head).

Poor Heather had a meltdown last week, leading to her elimination. Now we have Brandi M, Lacey and Destiny left to duke it out for the end. The scenes from the next showed that my beloved Megan will return, as will Brandi C. and Heather. Each existing girl must pair up with their arch enemy! However, I'm not really sure how this is works. I guess they're saying Heather is Lacey's arch enemy? I would've pegged DALLAS since that was what they addressed the entire time until Dallas was kicked off for not trying on a challenge when she was paired with Lacey.

I'm just happy to see Megan back. I know she is a bitch, but for some reason I love her. She ran the show on I Love Money, and I contend she would've won had they not brought in a jury of her peers. At which point she quit! Ha! She showed them! They were all excited to tell her how much they hate her, but she quit shutting them all up. Sure, she lost - but she got in the last word. In my book she still won. I don't think Megan was the right choice for Charm School. The point of this show is to either "learn" and change, or just fake it well enough (see Lacey) to earn $100,000.

We all know that Lacey won't win and that she just made it this far because she makes it exciting with all the fights she causes. Despite her friendship with my lovely Megan, I hate Lacey. And, it is all to clear she is faking, so there is no way she will win. Sharon seems to hate her, too, which won't help her cause.

Now we get down to Destiny and Brandi M. In my opinion, Brandi M. needs to be crowned winner. The reason I say this is because Destiny really didn't need to make that much of a change. Yes, she is a bit slutty. And, we did learn her dancing name is Stephanie, even though Destiny is a pretty good dancing name on its own. I do think that Destiny will be the winner, because she has done a great job and everyone has loved her. However, do you remember a time when she didn't do a great job? That is what the judges really have to look at if they want to reward the real winner.

Stinky Brandi M. with her farts, burps and potty mouth has really made an effort to change for the better. It's a shame she can't get rid of that ugly tattoo that goes around her neck and down to her boobs, but aside from that she is turning into a lady. She won the ugly face challenge, and she came in a close second on the Ed Hardy challenge. Frankly, I liked her cute octopus hoody more than Destiny's number, but Destiny referenced her father, which made him a shoo-in. Brandi M. is really the one who has made the change, and that is why she should win. But, Sharon will remember all the bad things that Brandi M. has done and all the fights she was involved in from the start. Sharon will be quite proud to name her the second place winner.

My guess - Destiny. You heard it hear first. My real pick - Brandi M. Check back next to see who won the prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment