
During the recap of Charm School, I was lucky enough to see a commercial for a new VH1 show. That's right, thanks to laundry folding I wasn't able to reach the remote and scoot through the commercials, which led me to a treat. Some guy (with a rather hot bod) was wearing a jacket and tie with no shirt underneath. He was talking about how was letting us know that "Mr. Awesome is right here," until Mr. Announcer tells us - NO! He is a tool. That's all we get. Now we have to sit and wait for the magic of Tool Academy to arrive. It's like waiting for Santa...
Yeah I've seen all the promos. The tie with no shirt on one is hilarious. It's got the disco music in the background, the guy is loving himself and then the guy is like "No!". If the whole show has that flavor it's going to be awesome.
ReplyDeleteLike waiting for santa, indeed! Words can’t describe the excitement that lurks in my pants for those dirty little boys! If my alcoholic husband were ever home, I wouldn’t have to resort to such hussy talk.
ReplyDeleteI feel as if Sunday is my birthday. I am long awaiting my present…… the premiere of Tool Academy! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy Birfday! you seen dat commercial? dose dudes straight up wrong! LOL they wack as hell! I be watchin dat!
ReplyDeleteWell if the premiere of Tool Academy is your birthday present, then who knows. Maybe the guy with the pink bandana well pop out of the cake. But your going to need some towels for all the oil and man sweat that's going to fly all over the place!
ReplyDelete