Monday, December 15, 2008

Sharon Osborne Pulls Hair


I was lucky this morning, and my drive to work coincided with the Showbiz Shelly report on B96. I love hearing what Shelly has to say I missed over the weekend in terms of silly entertainment news. This morning, Shelly reported that Sharon Osborne got into a fight at the Charm School reunion with Megan. I understand Megan has a knack for pissing people off, but it's all a game! Get over it. Just ignore her and she will go away, that's what's so ridiculous. So for the HOST of the show, the leader of Charm School, the one teaching the Charm has to attack Megan and pull her hair, something must have really gone down. Though, I don't see what was so extreme that Sharon's attack landed Megan in the hospital (according to S. Shelly). Sharon was hired to fake-teach these girls how to have Charm and control themselves with decorum like true ladies. Instead, she's beating people up and pulling hair at the reunion? Monique would've never done such a thing.

While we're on the topic, why did they replace Monique with Sharon in the first place? I guess you could say it's because these are aspiring rocker girlfriends (?), and thus Sharon is the one that knows all. But, to my knowledge Monique isn't the wife of an ugly hype man. What I do know, is that Sharon is white, as are most of the ladies on Rock of Love. And, I'm sure you figured this out, most of the girls on Flavor of Love were black. Just some food for thought...

When you watch the reunion and we get to see what makes Sharon snap, just ask yourself if you think Monique would've reacted in the same way. I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment