Sunday, December 14, 2008

Charm School Recap

Snooze. They do these recaps every season, and usually they provide some interesting tidbits we hadn't seen before. Not the case with Charm School. It was fun to revisit Raven, who thought she was better than everyone and didn't need to be there. Silly Rodeo tried to explain that she should stay and really give Charm School a try, because it is important. You see, Rodeo wants to be a motivational speaker, and she feels that Sharon Osborne is the biggest role model for that. One thing we did learn is that Rodeo had cancer, too! I'm not sure if she had RHOA Kim caner, or if she actually had it. Apparently it was there during Rock of Love, but she didn't want to say anything. Really? Cause Rodeo seems to like to tell everyone everything - especially if it is followed by sympathy. Raven is appalled that Rodeo admires Sharon Osborne, and not Oprah or because she was abused as a child. Which Raven feels trumps cancer. Ooh, Raven later made her butt talk! I think that was a new scene!

Raven eliminated herself first and revealed she would like to be a new age talk show host. Apparently, being on Charm School will not help her do this. What I want to know is, why the hell did she go on the show in the first place? There was already a Charm School with the Flavor of Love women, didn't Raven consider taking a look-see at that first to see if going on the Rock of Love version is a good idea? Apparently not, which means she took the place of someone who might really need it - Daisy! Oh, wait, I think Daisy has her own show coming up soon. I'm sure there could've been someone else that could take her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment